Hey there, Busbud is looking for a Front-end Developer to join Busbud!
Busbud is looking for senior or intermediate front end developers with diverse experience to join our talented developer team! Our challenges are evolving, and as a UX / UI specialist, your work will have a big impact on all the products that affect our customers.
Who we are:
Busbud is the largest online travel agency specializing in intercity bus and coach travel with the widest global coverage. Travelling is our passion, and we work hard to offer the most comprehensive network of city-to-city travels. We are live in over 80+ countries, 21,000 cities and offer more than 2,300,000 bus routes. Our goal is to provide a more environmentally friendly, accessible and interconnected world for everyone.
What you can expect from this opportunity?
- Ensure our pages are fast, beautiful, and accessible for our customers.
- Be the owner and expert of large sections of our codebase, most importantly the website and related services.
- Anticipate technical issues at the product level and make architectural and design decisions to prevent them.
- Exemplify software development excellence by balancing scope and deadlines to deliver on quality and speed with appropriate test coverage, monitoring and rollout plans.
- Multiply the effectiveness of peers by facilitating cross-squad work.
Overview on “squads” at Busbud
The Busbud product and engineering team is made up of smaller focused groups we call squads concentrated on improving different areas of the Busbud business, providing members with great autonomy, a high level of ownership and a better opportunity to help one another make a difference for customers.Skills and Requirements
How can you impress us?
- You are willing to tackle any hurdle to get the job done. While you will focus mainly on front end tasks, you will jump into a backend service to get the job done rather than wait on someone else to do the work for you.
- You have multiple years of experience developing, testing, releasing and supporting code that you’ve written. With your experience you often can identify the potential for a problem before it happens and can help shape decisions to prevent issues before they get to production.
- You have had your fair share of technical successes and failures in the past and leverage your past experiences in your decisions.
- You are sought out for technical guidance. People respect and trust your opinions.
- You absolutely love what you do, you are detail oriented and you are always keen to invest in your future by learning new things.