Hey there, Busbud is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team!
As a Full-Stack developer, you have a hands-on approach when it comes to solving issues. You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving, and you’re the type of person that is eager to contribute to that growth. It doesn’t matter how big or small the problem is, you have a strong desire to see your work available to customers as soon as possible.. Most importantly, you enjoy coming up with smart solutions for challenging problems that will directly and positively impact the company and your squad.
Who we are
Busbud is the largest online travel agency specializing in intercity bus and coach travel with the widest global coverage. Travelling is our passion, and we work hard to offer the most comprehensive network of city-to-city travels. We are live in 83 countries, 21,000 cities and offer more than 2,300,000 million bus routes. Our goal is to provide a more environmentally friendly, accessible and interconnected world for everyone.
What you can expect from this opportunity
- Improve operational excellence for the site so we can detect, diagnose, prioritize and address issues systematically.
- Ensure the site's pages are fast, beautiful, and accessible for our customers.
- Anticipate technical issues at the product level, and make architectural and design decisions in order to prevent them.
- Exemplify software development excellence by balancing scope and deadlines to deliver on quality and speed with appropriate test coverage, monitoring and rollout plans.
- Multiply the effectiveness of peers by facilitating cross-squad work.
Skills and Requirements
How can you impress us?
- You are willing to take on challenges across our stack to get the job done rather than wait on someone else to do the work for you.
- You have experience developing, testing, releasing and supporting code that you’ve written.
- With your experience you often can identify the potential for a problem before it happens and can help shape decisions to prevent issues before they get to production.
- You have had your fair share of technical successes and failures in the past and leverage your past experiences in your decisions.
- You are sought out for technical guidance. People respect and trust your opinions.
- You absolutely love what you do, you are detail oriented and you are always keen to invest in your future by learning new things.