For you, making software is not just about the code, it’s about user experience and craft. You love not only to make it work for every browser, but you’re ready to mentor your fellow developers to learn to do it themselves. You are curious about this weird AI thing and you’re ready to take control of those robots.
Your primary responsibilities will be...
- Developing and supporting services that support Web Applications solutions for Goliath-style external clients
- Work with your team to transform business requirement into real, working amazing software
- Help and mentor more Junior developers and your team to learn the many tricks of microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Participate as a full member of an Agile team doing breakdowns, code reviews and have the best fun while building the best software
What makes it challenging...
- Distributed team: timezones, get used to many
- Bleeding edge software in a cutting edge industry, get your gloves on
- PETA-level, nanosecond pace software and processes
What success looks like…
- High-fives and celebration cake
- Simple thanks and big gestures
- A customer that wants more of what you build
- The excited sales guy that we need to restrain because he loves our features so much he can't wait to sell them, but we can't restrain him, he sells a ton and we are all successful and eating more cake.
What makes it rewarding
- Working building the future of the networks, so your grandchildren will be using your code
- Working with people that are passionate about this stuff, like ‘I will travel the other side of the world to get my point across’ passionate
The values we share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- 5+ years developing software
- Strong working knowledge of at least one language framework
- An interest in using and participating in open-source best of breed software
- Experience in Cloud technology is a plus
- Experience working in an agile team is a plus (Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban)
- Strong knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP, gRPC...) and containers
- Strong skills in using modern software practice and tools (git, Jenkins, docker, …)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and TDD/BDD/DDD