CGI members are passionate people, creating everyday new major products and solutions for our clients worldwide. Our team focus on creation, innovation and performance. We work in a fast-paced environment, thrive professional progression and are 100% Agile. Innovation is our motivation.
Join our dynamic and creative team, work closely with our project managers and team leaders and bring your expertise on complex projects. You will join a multinational company, working in a friendly environment and enjoy a very good quality of life in a medium city.
CGI offers a very wide range of individual benefits and guaranties a good worklife balance with a flexible schedule.
- Identify, understand and analyse clients’ requirements;
- Conceive and develop the web applications and systems;
- Develop and set up databases;
- Build, change, document or test various programs and modules;
- Provide technical support.
- College or University degree in IT or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in solutions’ development
- Knowledge of . Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3/SCSS and/or
- Knowledge of application development among : JAVA (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE), .NET (C#, ASP, VB, Entity) and/or MEAN Stack
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of DevOps (Jenkins, CD/CI, OpenShift);
- Knowledge of automated tests development (Chaï, Jasmine, Selenium);
- Knowledge of application servers WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, TomCat;
- Knowledge of GIT or SVN
What we expect:
- Excellent team player, good sense of responsibilities, good adaptability, good change management skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomy, methodology and discipline
- Creative thinking, proactivity, good analytical skills
- French is a must, English is good-to-have