CGI members are passionate people, creating everyday new major products and solutions for our clients worldwide. Our team focus on creation, innovation and performance. We work in a fast-paced environment, thrive professional progression and are 100% Agile. Innovation is our motivation.
Join our dynamic and creative team, work closely with our project managers and team leaders and bring your expertise on complex projects. You will join a multinational company, working in a friendly environment and enjoy a very good quality of life in a medium city.
CGI offers a very wide range of individual benefits and guaranties a good worklife balance with flexible schedule.
- Analyse clients’ requirements and develop the system’s solution and evolution;
- Determine the other possibilities and recommend the best option based on costs and technical specifications;
- Estimate technical analysis tasks, development tasks and unit and integration testing phases;
- Create and deliver the solution : development, tests and documentation;
- Manage the applications’ set up;
- Take part in the deployment phase of the developed and modified solutions.
- College or University degree in IT or relevant field
- 2+ years experience in solutions’ development
- Knowledge of .Net technologies and/or
- Knowledge of application development in J2EE
- Knowledge of CMS web content management
What we expect:
- Excellent team player, good sense of responsibilities, good adaptability, good change management skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomy, methodology and discipline
- Creative thinking, proactivity, good analytical skills
- French is a must, English is good-to-have