As an integral part of the engineering team, you will help develop our latest mobile game, Cat Game. Your key responsibilities will include adding new gameplay features as specified by the design team, integrating animations and UI from the artists, write in-house support tools and improve the overall performance of the game.
* Open-source friendly, be credited for the PR!
* Architect gameplay feature from the ground-up
* Learn every day from world-class professionals
* Unlimited sick days
* Flexible work hours
* Generous vacations
* 2+ years of experience working in the gaming industry
* Shipped at least one game
* Ability to work in a team and independently
* Pragmatic problem-solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems
* Ability to adapt and learn quickly
* Ability to measure and optimize game code