WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a a Development QA Senior Tester.
The Development QA Senior Tester will be responsible for testing products developed internally by WB Games Montreal. Projects may include any type of project, from Casual titles to AAA console titles. The Development QA Senior Tester will also be required to effectively communicate defects to the rest of the production team, enter bugs into the bug database and follow-up on those bugs on the test suite. The Development QA Senior Tester is expected to own the quality of an assigned section of a game and work directly with game developers in order to achieve the success of the team’s goals. This position will report directly to the Lead, Dev QA and Build Masters.
• Organize his own workload in the context of needed tests and team objectives
• Test products and toolsets in production and executing/creating test cases
• Report bugs and follows up on the test suite
• Declare test cases pass or fail
• Report bugs if applicable
• Communicate directly with development team concerning the status of various features
• Perform other tasks at the discretion of the Lead
Profil recherché (exigences et formation)
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• No formal education requisite. High School diploma degree preferred
• 3 years of game or tool testing experience, working directly with game developers
• Testers must be 18 years old or older
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with Perforce or other version control system.
• Strong face-to-face and written communication skills.
• Familiar with Jira in a production context.
• Strong ability to create, maintain, and report on test suites and test cases.
• Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary feature team
• Highly autonomous and self-organized.
• Ability to take ownership of the quality of their assigned section of the product.
• Ability to coach and train other testers on tools and other pertinent knowledge.
• Experience with consoles and/or PC testing.
• Is detail focused and result-oriented.
• Knowledge of video game industry.
• Knowledge of Agile game development production methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of console Certification requirements.