As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and others. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
Your primary task as an SAP specialist is assisting our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, your main responsibilities are:
- Participating in implementation projects at client sites, either for new implementations or the delivery of specific requirements within the project context. You then report to the project manager. Work is mostly done at the client site.
- Participating in support tasks for existing clients. These tasks are managed by a Createch internal system. You then report to the Createch development director. Work is mostly done at the Createch office.
- Grasping the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them rapidly, and detailing both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s conte
Essential skills and competencies:
• Undergraduate university diploma
• Three to five years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies in project delivery and support mode
• Good knowledge of development in SAP’s main logistics modules
• Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and of the ABAP Workbench development environment
• Knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT)
• Good knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.)
• Good knowledge of developments of RF programs, with ITS technology
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Development (ABAP Objects)
• Familiar with IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
• Familiar with XML data processing with ABAP
• Good knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements, and the advantages/disadvantages of each
• Good knowledge of Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
• Development of efficient code to manage large volumes of data
• Multiple developments of Dynpros and the different types of Modules to control user input
• Good spoken and written communication skills, in French and English
• Ability to travel outside of one’s residence area to carry out projects
• Strong team spirit and customer service skills
• Enthusiasm and a desire to keep learning new modules and technologies
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in development with specific SAP solutions such as HR, Solution Manager, CRM, IS-Retail
- Experience with SAP S/4Hana
- Experience with SAP`s Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Good adaptation and synthesis skills
- Experience with ABAP Web Dynpro
- Experience with Adobe Interactive Forms, either standalone or imbedded in ABAP Web Dynpro
- Experience with Web Services (consumption and/or production of WSDL)
- Experience wi